The UNITE Dragons Programme is an age specific martial arts programme, catering to children ages 3-6 years old. Dragons is more than just martial arts, but an incorporation of Life and Safety skills, making it one of the most elite children’s martial arts programmes in the World.
This programme trains children to be good upstanding citizens and gives them an excellent foundation for a lifetime. It includes units in safety and life skills, which develops them socially, emotionally, physically, and stretches them intellectually. Other topics covered indirectly are:
- Learning to share
- Self Esteem development
- Developing a sense of independence
- Taking turns
- Curiosity stimulation
- Speech and language development
- Promotion of physical strength, coordination and stamina
- Increased awareness of body and space
- Fundamental motor skills development
- Following instructions
- Demonstrating respect for others
- Demonstrating self control
- Taking initiative and showing responsibility
- Problem solving
- Socialization Encouragement
- Developing a love of learning
Our full time Instructors are CRB checked, first aid qualified and have experience working with this specific age group. We make sure to maintain a friendly and enthusiastic work environment at all times.
“Our daughter attends twice a week and has developed enormously since she started. She already had the basics from a previous club however that one couldn’t touch Unite. The instructors are fantastic and with an atmosphere to match, I cannot praise the club enough.
Keep up the great work!!!”
“Twice a week for 2 years he has trained hard, learned well and improved loads… And now he has the black stripe to prove it. The journey continues xxx”
“My big dragon getting his black stripe belt, very proud mummy x”