Unite Martial Arts Training
Unite Martial Arts offers expert training for students from the age of 3 upwards and abilities across a variety of venues. Please see the individual home page for further information, class schedules and contact details.
Become A Unite Instructor
Would you like to become a Unite Instructor with your own venue? Unite Martial arts offers you the opportunity to run your own Unite club venue under the guidance of one of the UK’s top instructors and coaches Master Daniel Thomas there are multiple routes to becoming a Unite Instructor:
- Unite Black Belt becoming a Club Instructor.
- Non-Unite Black Belt becoming a Unite Instructor.
- Non-Unite Clubs rebranding and joining the Unite organisation.
- Beginner In Taekwondo, and would like to start a club.
The Benefits Include:
1.You would become part of a well-recognised organisation, thereby benefiting from the status, reputation and expertise of Unite Martial Arts.
2.You and your students will benefit from invitations to regular seminars delivered at Unite Southport by Master Daniel Thomas.
3.You have the opportunity for progression into corner judging, coaching and refereeing in internal and external events.
4.You will have the opportunity to develop students to become a part of Unites competing team, attending national and international competitions under the guidance of specialised coaches.
5. Your own web page within the Unite website in order to promote your club and keep your students up-to-date with your club news and events.
6. You will have access to the Unite branding material, with promotional work all done for you.
7.You and your students will be able to purchase from a range of Unite branded tracksuits, t-shirts and other merchandise.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Thomas on email@example.com or phone 01704 500 323 to discuss the opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you as part of the Unite Martial Arts organisation.